星期五, 二月 17, 2017
星期五, 一月 27, 2017
星期日, 一月 15, 2017
星期一, 一月 02, 2017
Capturing the attention of modern consumers gets more difficult every day because they have become wise to the usual methods of internet marketers.
Today, consumers look for recommendations by people they view as trustworthy.
If you want the advantages that come with being a leader in your niche, you need to become one of these trustworthy sources. If you don't advance your blog into this position, you can be sure that your competitors will.
How do you evolve into being one of these trusted sources? Here are a few tips that will point you in the right direction to become a better influencer.
Suggested reading: Use Social Media to Notify Your Readers About New Blog Posts
#1 Get input from your visitors about what they want or needWhen you write posts about your niche, it is easy to think that you know what's important for your blog's visitors to read. But you could be way off base. Don't make assumptions. You might assume that they know more about the topic than they actually do. Or less.
Instead of blindly writing posts that you think are pertinent, find out what they know already so that you can write posts that address the issues they actually need instead of the topics you deem necessary.
How do you do this? If you have an email list, you can send out emails and ask. If not, then you could ask readers to leave comments that tell you their most pressing needs.
Even better, go to SurveyMonkey and set up a survey on your blog to find out.
#2 Once you know what they want, give it without expecting anything in returnThe next step is to give far more than you expect to receive. Make sure that your content is high quality and solves problems for your readers. They will then recommend you to others, and little by little, you will become known for your expertise.
During this process, keep up the interaction with your readers through surveys and comments. If your visitors feel like part of your team, they won't visit only once in a while – they'll become your followers.
#3 Be generousDon't be afraid to direct your followers to other blogs that have inspired you and that have relevant content for your readers. They will recognize your unselfish actions and think more highly of you.
At the same time, take advantage of opportunities to guest post on some of those other blogs. Getting known in your niche's blogging community will bring you more followers, and other bloggers will begin to cite information that you publish.
As you get better known, more and more people will think of you when they need information about your niche.
But remember that this process takes time. Be patient. You will not become the go-to person in your niche overnight. You will need to post regularly for several months.
Consistency and quality will pay off in the end. If you've been publishing valuable content and interacting with both your followers and other bloggers in your niche, you may just find that you've become a successful influencer.
Suggested reading: How to Start a Travel Blog
Author: Kate Benzin
星期一, 十一月 28, 2016
Have you wanted to go into business for yourself for a long time? Have you hesitated because you didn't want all the expense of renting an office/store and stocking the shelves?
Well, our modern technological age has the answer for you. This is the time to start your own business because now you can do it online with minimal investment. Here's how.
1. Fill a NeedIf you already have a product that you want to sell, make sure that there is actually a good market for it. Don't assume that the product will sell well just because you think it's indispensable.
Instead, look for a niche made up of people who are looking for a solution to a problem. It's even better if they're not finding many answers. You can do this research online by reading questions at online forums and by checking out current sites that try to solve the problem.
You can then find or develop a product that does a better job than those sites
2. Build a SimpleSiteNow that you have your niche and a product, you can build a FREE website by clicking the green button.
You can choose one of SimpleSite's eye-catching templates to make building your site very easy. Your stunning site will be ready within minutes.
Click on your favourite design to get started!
3. Write Relevant, Valuable ContentJust because you build a site does not mean that customers will flock to you. The first step for your online store is to write posts that solve problems you found in step 1 above.
- Start your post by mentioning the problem.
- Explain how this was also a problem for you.
- Describe how your product solves the problem and benefits the user.
- Give a strong guarantee.
- Ask for the sale.
4. Optimize SEO for Your PostsSEO or search engine optimization is crucial so that Google will recommend your site to online users looking for a solution to the problem you're solving. That means using high-converting keywords at appropriate places in your post.
To learn more about SEO, read SEO for Your Blog Posts to Make Google Love You.
5. Establish Your ExpertiseThe best way to gain a following of people in your niche is to give away valuable content for free.
- Give valuable tips by making comments in forums.
- Do guest posts for free.
- Give tips in social media.
6. Upsell to Maximize ProfitThe first sale is the most difficult. Once someone has become a customer, you can offer other products that complement their first purchase.
On the 'thank you' page, offer related products or give a loyalty coupon they can use on their next visit.
Do It NowDon't hesitate. Take advantage of the online trend by taking your business online now.
Build a FREE online store at SimpleSite – click the green button to get started.
星期一, 十一月 21, 2016
- New Features for Your SimpleSite: Video Backgrounds and Poster Section
- 经营一个成功的博客 [贴士与窍门]
- How to Add Your SimpleSite Blog to Bloglovin' [Tutorial]
- 10 Great 3-Minute Ideas That Will Improve Your Website [Infographic]
- Why Use SimpleSite for Your Online Store
- Keep Track of Your Visitors from Social Media with Bit.ly
由 Blogger 提供支持.